oiler meaning in Hindioiler sentence in Hindi
- The Oilers have gone to elaborate lengths to disguise their signals.
- I owe it to the Oilers to concentrate on the field.
- Jack Pardee, Oilers : Remember when he coached the Bears?
- Do the Oilers want a mama's boy leading them?
- So naturally, the Oilers are stockpiling quarterbacks from . ..
- Someday, the fortunes of Adams and the Oilers might change.
- The Oilers ( 0-2 ) fought to the finish.
- It cost a surging Oilers offense precious time off the clock.
- It's teams like the Oilers that get all wet.
- He suffered one interception, and it cost the Oilers dearly.
- a cargo ship designed to carry crude oil in bulk
- a well that yields or has yielded oil
- a worker who oils engines or machinery