• तेल कूप
|oil: घी तेल रोगन रोग़न|
|well: भलाई लाभ कटघरा|
oil well meaning in Hindioil well sentence in Hindi
- In 1998, exactly one new oil well was drilled in the state.
- The first commercial oil well in New York was drilled in 1865.
- Oil wells were established, but the family never received the promised royalties.
- The conflict is also driven by competition over oil wells and land.
- Pennsylvania was also the home of the first commercially drilled oil well.
- In 1919 the first of several oil wells were drilled near Elbing.
- Oil wells were operating at the time in Lufkin, Nacogdoches and Corsicana.
- Right now the Internet is a huge gusher of an oil well,
- This is similar to how many newly tapped oil wells are pressurized.
- The explosives would be used to blow up oil wells, it said.
- a well that yields or has yielded oil