• चाक्षुष दोष
|ocular: अक्षि चाक्षुष|
|defect: बिगड़ अभाव|
ocular defect meaning in Hindiocular defect sentence in Hindi
- Other birth abnormalities have been reported as well, such as chorioretinitis, microphthalmus, and ocular defects.
- Other ocular defects including optic atrophy, microphthalmia, vitreitis, leukokoria and cataracts can also be seen.
- Defects in the PAX6 gene cause aniridia-like ocular defects in mice ( as well as " Drosophila " ).
- While in a mutant form, players can easily spot enemies, which would otherwise be cloaked to the regular human eye, albeit with a slight ocular defect.
- Congenital deficiency of 5?-R3 at the gene SRD53A has been linked to a rare, autosomal recessive condition in which patients are born with severe intellectual dysfunction and cerebellar and ocular defects.
- The eye manifestations typically include unusually small, round lenses of the eyes ( spherophakia ), which may be prone to dislocating ( ectopia lentis ), as well as other ocular defects.