oaky meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Description : Big-bodied, oaky, sherryish, flowery.
- Not surprisingly, many of them were oaky, oxidized and dull.
- I find them too heavy, too fruity and far too oaky.
- Sweet, oaky aroma, mild apple and pineapple flavors.
- Or _ the one exception _ an oaky, sweetish California chardonnay.
- Distinct peach and honey aromas; clean, clear flavors turn oaky.
- What you think of as oaky identifies itself as vanilla.
- It is also known as Oaky ( Oakey ) Farm.
- Description : Big, malty, oaky, sherryish.
- Chardonnay and a " big, oaky, buttery " Chard.