oafish meaning in Hindioafish sentence in Hindi
- It's not that oafish comedies should be rooted in reality.
- In the anime Ken Nakajima is a lovable but slightly oafish character.
- Not all human-resources people, of course, are so oafish.
- John Rocker probably blew his career in Atlanta Sunday in spectacularly oafish fashion.
- This litany of abuse condemns the oafish Rocker out of his own mouth.
- Tales abounded of his oafish manners gobbling food in the homes of friends.
- Both play oafish moustache-twirlers who belong in an Austin Powers flick.
- Bill Irwin does a star turn as Trinculo, an oafish, foolish servant.
- But the scenes with the oafish Baron Ochs are filled with galumphing Germanic humor.
- I could never understand why the oafish Al was so turned off by her.
- ill-mannered and coarse and contemptible in behavior or appearance; "was boorish and insensitive"; "the loutish manners of a bully"; "her stupid oafish husband"; "aristocratic contempt for the swinish multitude"
synonyms：, , , ,