not care a fig meaning in Hindinot care a fig sentence in Hindi
• रत्ती-भर भी परवाह नहीं करना
|not: न कि मत न नही नहीं|
|care: हिफ़ाज़त दायित्व|
|a: एक कोई अ अंग्रेजी|
|fig: गूलर बड़ लिबास|
- He does not care a fig about his people.
- He does not care a fig.
- Al Qaeda may not care a fig for the Palestinians, but the conflict can bring in recruits and sympathy as perhaps no other.
- Though Oakley did not care a fig for women's right to vote, she did care _ passionately _ for women's right to bear arms.
- Seventy-four years ago, The Sunday London Times declared nine-tenths of the population of India to be " illiterates not caring a fig for politics ."
- It is, however, a stunning account of just how the GOP has carefully crafted an illusion of concern for women while actually not caring a fig.
- Palestinians do not care a fig about what is good or bad for the Jews, but they do care about what is good or bad for themselves.
- Known as Picconi All'Inglese, one Italian chef explains that he is aware that the recipe does not match the traditional English version, but he " [ does ] not care a fig ".
- Albright injected : " I am willing to make a bet with anyone here that we care more about the Iraqi people than Saddam Hussein does . . . . He does not care a fig about his people ."
- Judge Patel injected a little sanity into this whole ugly business, and it's nice to see that someone with some clout recognizes Napster for what it is : Taking music without the permission of those who made it, not paying royalties, not caring a fig about little things like copyrights, and giving it away.