not breathe a word meaning in Hindinot breathe a word sentence in Hindi
• कुछ नहीं बताना
|not: न कि मत न नही नहीं|
|breathe: विश्राम करना|
|a: एक कोई अ अंग्रेजी|
|word: बाइबिल पवित्र|
- This being Syria, with official decisions shrouded in secrecy, the government-controlled press has not breathed a word about Quneitra.
- If I had even one new observation, I would not breathe a word about it until I could use it.
- But the LeVeilles have not breathed a word of their plan to Mrs . Ayers, who usually is a spectator at the parade.
- Ramalingam observes that even in such a humiliating situation, Kannamma is silent and does not breathe a word about her promise to him.
- Clinton, who had not breathed a word about entitlement reform in a feel-good State of the Union speech days earlier, shook hands all around.
- Rose Wilson, 81, did not breathe a word about the third-floor cat, Kit, who had singled out her bed for his afternoon naps; Mrs . Wilson hates cats.
- Daryll Strauss, a Digital Domain computer programmer, said that at his previous job with a military contractor some projects were so secret he could not breathe a word about them.
- I warn the President that he will never sell to the public the idea of privatising the Post Office . [ Interruption . ] I notice that Conservative Members did not try to sell it at the last general election, when they did not breathe a word of it in their manifesto.