nose cone meaning in Hindinose cone sentence in Hindi
- The nose cone which the blades attach to weighs around 14 tonnes.
- The nose cone was found in July 1950, the film was destroyed.
- Then the nose cone blew away and the DC-9's instruments went haywire.
- A pair of control surfaces near the nose cone is also deleted.
- The aircraft was of all-metal construction, except for its fiberglass nose cone.
- The report said the nose cones split apart and disintegrated during launch.
- Same with the nose cone color; you can change it at will.
- For J-10B, the nose cone is modified to accommodate an PESA radar.
- The nose cone sank downrange from Cape Canaveral and was not recovered.
- An Ogive nose cone is also available to users, when required.
- front consisting of the conical head of a missile or rocket that protects the payload from heat during its passage through the atmosphere