norwegian krone meaning in Hindinorwegian krone sentence in Hindi
- This comprised 3.4 million Norwegian krone of the agency's 31.8 million budget.
- In monetary terms, the accident cost NSB about 910, 000 Norwegian krone.
- From 1933 to 1940, NRK invested 5 million Norwegian krone in transmitters.
- The construction contract was awarded to Veidekke for 113 million Norwegian krone.
- By 1997, 15 million Norwegian krone had been invested in the airline.
- The project included of new road and cost 427 million Norwegian krone.
- The implementation cost 1.8 billion Norwegian krone and covers the entire network.
- Construction of the facility cost 80 million Norwegian krone, including six radar stations.
- Thus the Sn�sa Line would be shorter and 824, 000 Norwegian krone cheaper.
- By 1993 the annual costs were 15 million Norwegian krone ( NOK ).