• प्रसामान्य अवकलज
|derivative: गौण यौगिक संजात|
normal derivative meaning in Hindinormal derivative sentence in Hindi
- In the former, we specify both the function and the normal derivative.
- "' Continuity of normal derivatives of double layer potentials . "'
- Taking the boundary values of both sides and their normal derivative yields 2 equations.
- It is often easier to work in differential form and then convert back to normal derivatives.
- since the mean of the normal derivative of a harmonic function over a circle is zero.
- The value of the normal derivative at a boundary point can be computed from inside or outside ?.
- For partial differential equations, Cauchy boundary conditions specify both the function and the normal derivative on the boundary.
- On the tubular neighbourhood of " ?, the "'normal derivative "'is defined by
- On the other hand, on each boundary curve the contribution is the integral of the normal derivative along the boundary.
- The tangential derivatives on the outer curves are nowhere vanishing by the Cauchy-Riemann equations, since the normal derivatives are nowhere vanishing.