neutron lifetime meaning in Hindineutron lifetime sentence in Hindi
• न्युट्रॉन जीवन-काल
• न्यूट्रॉन आयु
|neutron: न्यूट्रान निरावेश|
- Fortunately, the " effective " neutron lifetime is much longer than the average lifetime of a single neutron in the core.
- The average neutron lifetime considering delayed neutrons is approximately 0.1 sec, which makes the chain reaction relatively easy to control over time.
- "Looking at the neutron lifetime data alone, one finds a hint of something a little beyond what you'd expect from statistical errors,"
- The "'prompt neutron lifetime "', " l ", is the average time between the emission of neutrons and either their absorption in the system or their escape from the system.
- The mean generation time is different from the prompt neutron lifetime because the mean generation time only includes neutron absorptions that lead to fission reactions ( not other absorption reactions ).
- This type of differential equation describes exponential growth or exponential decay, depending on the sign of the constant \ alpha, which is just the expected number of neutrons after one average neutron lifetime has elapsed:
- In 1963, Baker Atlas predecessor Lane-Wells introduced the Neutron Lifetime Log service, providing the ability to detect oil through well casing, and initiating the line of Baker Atlas pulsed-neutron logging tools for cased hole logging and reservoir monitoring.
- When at least one dollar of reactivity is added above the exact critical point ( the point where neutrons produced is balanced by neutrons lost per generation ) then the chain reaction does not rely on delayed neutrons, and the rate of change of neutron population increases exponentially as the time constant is the prompt neutron lifetime.