neurosis meaning in Hindi
[ njuə'rəusis ] sound:neurosis sentence in Hindi
• तंत्रिका रोग
- The other impulse is a " postmodern neurosis ."
- "It's a great contemporary neurosis,"
- If so, neurosis may be the least of your problems.
- Will a generation raised on Nirvana and neurosis respond to Hendrix?
- Daily continues to receive disability payments from the VA for neurosis.
- A lot of this business has come from my own neurosis.
- Behavior therapists believe that neurosis is learned and can be unlearned.
- Rabid Neurosis emerged shortly afterwards, after which the scene exploded.
- The Pearsons often need to save Paul from his own neurosis.
- Instead, she became increasingly interested in the subject of neurosis.
- a mental or personality disturbance not attributable to any known neurological or organic dysfunction