• जालक्रम अभिगम नियंत्रण
• नेटवर्क अभिगम नियंत्रण
|network: जाल जाली तंत्र|
|access: दाखिला अभिगम|
|access control: अभिगम नियंत्रण|
|control: संचालन जाँच करना|
network access control meaning in Hindinetwork access control sentence in Hindi
- Network Access Control is one of the key network security technologies today.
- Network Access Protection is Microsoft's version of Network Access Control, announced much later.
- Network Admission Control is Cisco's proprietary version of Network Access Control, announced late 2003.
- Support issues also exist around antivirus application interoperability with common solutions like SSL VPN remote access and network access control products.
- Although little known, InfoExpress invented Network Access Control back in 2000, when embedding the functionality into its VPN product.
- *"'Delete "'unless sources can be proved that explicitly credit InfoExpress with pioneering " Network Access Control ".
- Enforced policy controls classical network access control mechanisms : source IP, destination IP / port and protocol enforcement by layer 7 protocol analysis.
- InfoExpress delivered the first general in-line network access control product in late 2001, with even earlier versions of NAC built into its other VPN products.
- Network Access Control ( NAC ) is the generic term for at least 2 core attributes : checking endpoint posture and quarantining based on the results of the check.
- The same set of credentials is used for network access control ( authenticating and authorizing access to a network ) and to log on to an AD DS domain.