need for affection meaning in Hindineed for affection sentence in Hindi
|need: आपत्ति आवश्यकता|
|for: क्योंकि के लिए के|
|affection: अनुराग आसक्ति|
- He said he misinterpreted his daughter's need for affection with sex.
- Whenever Rocky feels a need for affection, he knows how to get it.
- They love to perform in front of others and have a great need for affection.
- In her need for affection, in her need to be taken seriously, Enid is poignant without ever being cloying.
- First, foremost, Phil, work out your constant need for affection, closeness with students, or with this poet . . ..
- The colleague was later found out to be a figment of her imagination borne out of a desperate need for affection.
- The film's " tough guy " acknowledges his fears and anxiety, and a flirty teen-ager admits her loneliness and need for affection.
- "The need for affection at any level, the need to be with someone, the need to be alone, are all stumbling blocks, " says Bo.
- Still, he ventured that there had been, on the boys'part, " maybe a willingness, a need for affection or something, that they were looking for something . ".
- Nouwen confessed in one of his later books ( " The Inner Voice of Love " ) that his " inexhaustible need for affection " became an addiction.