necessitate meaning in Hindi
[ ni'sesiteit ] sound:
• मजबूर करना
• विवश करना
• आवश्यक करना
• अनिवार्य बना देना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Scheduling and paddock limitations certainly will necessitate reductions to the lineup.
- Olympic boxing necessitates more than a simple change of fight strategy.
- That's not the one that necessitated surgery last April.
- They cashed in frequent flier miles, which necessitated a connection.
- Playing at 9 a . m . would necessitate traveling Thursday.
- It's a trick that necessitates a year of planning.
- The name change was necessitated by the publishing-world canon.
- And every new question has the potential for necessitating more documents.
- But its defeat in elections a month later necessitated fresh approval.
- The threat of retrenchment necessitates a quick response from the authorities.
- require as useful, just, or proper; "It takes nerve to do what she did"; "success usually requires hard work"; "This job asks a lot of patience and skill"; "This position demands a lot of personal sacrifice"; "This dinner calls for a spectacular dessert"; "This intervention does not postulate a patient''s consent"
synonyms：ask, postulate, need, require, take, involve, call for, demand
- cause to be a concomitant