nameplate meaning in Hindinameplate sentence in Hindi
- Karros said, surveying the nameplates around the otherwise empty clubhouse.
- It looks something like the nameplate of a big multinational corporation.
- But some challenges remain for America's oldest auto nameplate.
- I'd taken Reggie's nameplate the year before.
- The Byrd family has since replaced the nameplate, Jason said.
- He's short only the gun, badge and nameplate.
- The silver nameplate that goes on the base comes from Georgia.
- Mihalic said, flipping over the brass nameplate on his desk.
- Nameplates for Snyder and Heatley were still on their lockers Tuesday.
- Lisa Girman, 35, by the nameplate on her uniform.
- a plate bearing a name