naivety meaning in Hindi
[ nɑ:'i:vti ] sound:naivety sentence in Hindi
- Many of the problems are caused by naivety, she said.
- Their counterparts are innocence _ or at least naivety _ personified.
- Tyler also helps Skelton overcome his clumsiness, nervousness and naivety.
- But because of his naivety and clumsiness he is soon released.
- The naivety comes in imagining that league tables will not evolve anyway.
- We have lost a little innocence, a little naivety.
- Yet, her sophisticated humor belies the naivety of her drawing style.
- This naivety often leads to the unfeasible-ness of their adventures.
- Part of the charm of that album is a naivety.
- Unfortunately, her naivety and inquisitive tendencies lead her directly to Alphonse.
- lack of sophistication or worldliness