• नाखून पालिश
|nail: कील नेल खिल्ली|
|varnish: चमक-दमक दिखावा लुक|
nail varnish meaning in Hindinail varnish sentence in Hindi
- Prices range from RM48 for the nail varnish to RM95 for the fragrance.
- She has a love of karaoke singing and nail varnish.
- Cosmetics such as nail varnish and make-up were prohibited.
- The idea of nail varnish is a good one.
- Cool and chic nail varnish, NEW STRAITS TIMES-MANAGEMENT TIMES
- A red nail varnish made by Chanel is named coromandel due to its suggestions of exoticism.
- Phthalates are mainly found as softeners in plastics, but also perfumes, nail varnish and other cosmetics.
- Having problems with your current nail varnish which doesn't dry fast enough whenever you're on the move?
- At the foster parents house they ask her to remove her nail varnish causing Floss to throw food around.
- Malcolm manages to convince Felicity that she had spilt nail varnish remover on a chair, which ultimately caused the fire.
- a cosmetic lacquer that dries quickly and that is applied to the nails to color them or make them shiny