muckle meaning in Hindimuckle sentence in Hindi
- The other islands lie to the south of Muckle Skerry.
- It was won by actor Emmanuel Castis and his partner Lindsey Muckle.
- He was next spotted rounding Muckle Flugga lighthouse heading out into the Atlantic.
- "She did marry him yesterday, " Jive Records spokeswoman Sonia Muckle said.
- Muckle Skerry lies in the Pentland Firth at.
- Mutations in this gene also cause familial cold urticaria and Muckle-Wells syndrome.
- The Muckle Bard, or large steep headland, is located on neighbouring Mousa.
- Products included Muckle Flugga whisky, Jago s cream liqueur and Blackwoods gin and vodka.
- Muckle declined to provide further details.
- There are several freshwater lochs on the island, the biggest of which is Muckle Water.
- (often followed by `of'') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,