moue meaning in Hindimoue sentence in Hindi
- She does a moue thing with her mouth to demonstrate her disapproval of my choice.
- They moue maniacally like Jim Carrey.
- In 2001, the concentrations of recoverable magnesium and calcium in Moue Creek at Urban ranged from and.
- He contributed to Suel's magazine " Moue de Veau " sometime between 1989 and 1999.
- Her lips, a muted pink rather than her trademark slash of red, round in a moue of annoyance.
- The squadron of 35 Japanese reporters covering their greatest player's every move and moue fingered keyboards in agony.
- Much better . ( The actress'exquisite pallor, her slightly crooked moue and emphatic eyebrows are offset beautifully ).
- Hart agrees, mouthing a superficial moue kiss she feels is all Sabrina might offer _ especially on a first date.
- And in what would no doubt have brought a moue to Mao's face, his advice seems to be working.
- And you can't do that little moue, that little pout you do when you're supposed to be nervous . "'
- a disdainful grimace