|mooring: घाट नौबंध बंधन|
|mast: खम्भा मस्तूल|
mooring mast meaning in Hindimooring mast sentence in Hindi
- On this land the Navy erected a dirigible mooring mast.
- The foundation of the mooring mast used by the airship can still be found.
- Progress in that direction occurred in 1923 with the erection of a Mooring Mast.
- Testing of a new mooring mast at Dearborn, Michigan, was included in the schedule.
- At least two ships have mounted mooring masts.
- They were positioned close to each other and adjacent to the mooring mast for the airship.
- A light rain swept across the field as the airship's nose dropped toward the mooring mast.
- For advance bases where moving the mooring mast was not needed, a conventional stick mast was used.
- The nose-cone of the envelope also carries the mooring point which can connect to a mobile mooring mast.
- The United States Army considered Britton Field as a possible site for an airship mooring mast in 1924.
- a tower for mooring airships