mooring meaning in Hindimooring sentence in Hindi
• बाँधने की जगह
• बंध बोया
• मूरिग करना
• लंगर डालना
• स्थिरक बोया
- Writers more than most people retain their moorings to a place.
- Both, it soon becomes clear, have lost their moorings.
- It has a mooring station for one or two small sailboats.
- American politics has drifted too far already from its public moorings.
- A simple existence by the breakers helps her recover her moorings.
- (Correspondents Robert Cadwallader and Susan Mooring contributed to this report.
- The Moorings'Amsterdam-based lawyer Michiel Pestman conceded defeat.
- Sail, tuna and lobster boats are lashed to harbor moorings.
- But lately, the group seems to have lost its moorings.
- Some of these could provide reverse thrust for manoeuvring while mooring.
- (nautical) a line that holds an object (especially a boat) in place
- a place where a craft can be made fast