monitoring device meaning in Hindimonitoring device sentence in Hindi
• मानीटर करने की युक्ति
|monitoring: जांच निगरानी|
|device: साधन उपकरण जंतर|
- Kelly is under house arrest and must wear an electronic monitoring device.
- He will be under house arrest and must wear a monitoring device.
- More sophisticated trapping and monitoring devices were developed over the next decade.
- Sunbeam's health-care product package now includes blood monitoring devices, vaporizers and humidifiers.
- Doctors should be thankful more pregnant women don't own home monitoring devices.
- Therefore, many monitoring devices now include multiple methods of stimulating and recording.
- The Caltech Radon-Thoron Monitoring devices were remotely located throughout southern California.
- Scientists also outfitted them with an array of monitoring devices, including special caps.
- Fishermen carry vessel monitoring devices so the Coast Guard can track their location.
- So far, the machines have been used 28 times, mostly as monitoring devices.
- display produced by a device that takes signals and displays them on a television screen or a computer monitor