monied meaning in Hindimonied sentence in Hindi
- Jackson feared that monied and business interests would corrupt republican values.
- Now the movement is a monied faction of that establishment.
- After Expo, amended federal immigration laws beckoned monied newcomers.
- Saab and BMW become the auto of the lucky monied.
- An awful lot of your candidates are going to pretty monied people.
- But for the monied, the craziness starts around midnight.
- Others speculated it was residents who felt shoved aside by monied newcomers.
- Three monied members of past governments are leading the race.
- We should not give monied might priority over social justice.
- Perot rivals Steve Forbes for credibility as a foe of the monied interests.
- based on or arising from the possession of money or wealth; "moneyed interests"