moneymaking meaning in Hindi
[ 'mʌniˌmeikiŋ ] sound:moneymaking sentence in Hindi
- Other schemers have approached the guru of gifts with moneymaking schemes.
- Volume is high, but it is not a moneymaking enterprise.
- To many, it appears to be largely a moneymaking racket.
- "It's not a moneymaking venture for him.
- "It wasn't a moneymaking venture ."
- Rewarding moneymaking savvy seems to be high on that agenda.
- That may sound dull but the moneymaking potential is enormous.
- But I was there because it was a moneymaking situation.
- What reporter Daniel Golden found was a sleek moneymaking machine:
- They don't believe in anything except naked moneymaking.
- the act of making money (and accumulating wealth)
- profit oriented; "a commercial book"; "preached a mercantile and militant patriotism"- John Buchan; "a mercenary enterprise"; "a moneymaking business"
- producing a sizeable profit; "a remunerative business"