molder meaning in Hindimolder sentence in Hindi
• तबाह हो जाना
• बरबाद हो जाना
- Tech is led by junior Bryce Molder and senior Matt Kuchar.
- But Philadelphia's image-molders suffered setbacks this summer.
- It's likely to be a temporary problem for Molder.
- May has become one of Bryce Molder's favorite months.
- This is New York, where old stories molder but never die.
- Wilson celebrates a wedge that separates opinion-molders from other Californians.
- Four of the paper's journalists molder in prison.
- What's a molder of young minds to do?
- Molder said referring to a Walker Cup loss to Donald last year.
- 12 : 55 p . m . _ Loren Roberts, Bryce Molder
- break down; "The bodies decomposed in the heat"