• अल्पबल समीर
|moderate: औसत दर्जे का|
|breeze: हवा बयार मन्द समीर|
moderate breeze meaning in Hindimoderate breeze sentence in Hindi
- It's so light that a moderate breeze would blow it away, Paulos says.
- On route the weather worsened and what started as a moderate breeze became a gale force storm.
- But now, in Sunday afternoon's moderate breeze and relatively flat water, Prada seemed to have a slight advantage.
- The deciding race was sailed in moderate breeze and heavy swells off the cliffs of the Sydney Heads.
- Out on the field, you've got a bunch of 60-pound kids wearing uniforms so big that a moderate breeze would cause them to take flight.
- The caution of the challengers created a strange scene _ their 80-foot, high-tech yachts were towed to safe harbor while children in small dinghies cruised past in a moderate breeze.
- In a moderate breeze, under downwind, there must always be room to bear off-should a gust suddenly hit, the only option to keep the boat from capsizing is to bear off.
- Moderate breeze embedded with gusts to 28 mph ( 44 km / h ) brushed Dominica, and 1.25 in ( 32 mm ) of rain fell at Canefield Airport within 24 hours of Cindy's passage.
- The temperature in Al-Mahra varies between 22 and 35 Celsius with moderate breeze, but during the monsoon session the temperature dip to low 20s as result of the humidity increases to between 50 % to 75 %.
- A gale is a type of Wind Description preceded by 0 : Calm, 1 : Light Air, 2 : Light Breeze, 3 : Gentle Breeze, 4 : Moderate Breeze, 5 : Fresh Breeze, 6 : Strong Breeze and succeeded by 11 : Violent Storm and 12 : Hurricane on a Beaufort Wind Scale.
- wind moving 13-18 knots; 4 on the Beaufort scale