mistakable meaning in Hindimistakable sentence in Hindi
- Buttons for reporting a software problem should not be mistakable for an editing function.
- The Court states that the two logos are not mistakable and do not present any similarities . " Nonetheless, students of the Sufi school have continued their protest.
- Among the many perfumes composed by Guerlain, it is perhaps natural that some are easily mistakable; these are frequently subtle variations of the house s signature'Guerlinade'rapidly devised for a specific event or celebrity.
- In the generation of its tones, a reed organ is similar to an accordion or concertina, but not in its installation, as an accordion is held in both hands whereas a reed organ is usually positioned on the floor in a wooden casing ( which might make it mistakable for a piano at the very first glimpse ).
- so similar as to be easily identified for another thing; "potentially confusable senses of words"; "easily mistakable signals"