mineral vein meaning in Hindi
• खनिज की धारी
• खनिज शिरा
|mineral: धातु पदार्थ दातु|
|vein: नस नाड़ी पर्शुका|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Associated with the granite batholith was the creation of numerous mineral veins.
- Some time after its deposition, mineral veins were formed in the limestone.
- Mineral veins can also be seen within the limestone of the dale.
- The mineral veins of the Bowland series have been exploited for lead ore.
- The main mineral veins were exploited in the mines of Colonne, Licony e Larsinaz.
- It produced some mineral veins with lead, silver, zinc, copper and tin-tungsten skarn at Kara.
- In strip mining, huge machines tear away all the rock and earth above a mineral vein.
- In 1853, W B Lead began driving the Park Level Mine, which eventually intersected 11 mineral veins.
- Sarabauite can be found there in mineral veins through altered limestone containing quartz, wollastonite, calcite, stibnite and senarmonite.
- Also associated with the granite batholith was the creation of "'mineral veins "'in parts of the Lake District.
- a layer of ore between layers of rock