• मी प्रकीर्णन
|scattering: फैलाव बिखराव|
mie scattering meaning in Hindimie scattering sentence in Hindi
- The term Mie scattering is still related to his name.
- Mie scattering is named for Gustav Mie, a former professor of Physics.
- In " Poecilocoris lewisi ", multiple tiny conical protuberances around 900 Mie scattering ).
- Mixing in a bit of blue creates the effect of Raleigh and Mie scattering . . . same deal.
- Rayleigh scattering and Mie scattering dominate what they see-just as they do for us down here on earth.
- However, Mie scattering, surface plasmons, and the formation of Fuzzyeric 15 : 57, 21 September 2006 ( UTC)
- Different types of scattering are used for different lidar applications : most commonly Rayleigh scattering, Mie scattering, Raman scattering, and fluorescence.
- The songs " Atonement " and " Mie Scattering " featured artists from El Hombre Trajaedo and Long Fin Killie ( Luke Sutherland ).
- It has been shown that control of light polarization is important for maximizing optical signal and comparing angular scattering with the Mie scattering model.
- The existence of resonances and other features of Mie scattering, make it a particularly useful formalism when using scattered light to measure particle size.