micrite meaning in Hindimicrite sentence in Hindi
- There, it is composed of intercalations of limestone ( micrite ) and sandy siltstones.
- The fossil impressions are preserved in micrite limestones, resulting in low quality preservation of fine details.
- They are typically 0.03 to 0.3 mm long and composed of carbonate mud ( micrite ).
- A biomicrite is a limestone composed of fossil debris ( " bio " ) and calcium carbonate mud ( " micrite " ).
- The calcareous particles of these organic components supported the formation of micrite mud, a limestone constituent that enabled the development of the local karst.
- Another series of species were described from compression fossils found in thin layers and concretions of micrite from the " insect bed " and older stratum of the Bembridge Marls.
- It consists of conglomerate equivalent to Mount Zeehan Conglomerate, sandstone, siltstone, shale and micrite equivalent to the Gordon Group, and finally equivalents to the Eldon Group ( to Devonian ).
- It is very similar in outcrop appearance to the Atima limestone ( generally consisting of thick-bedded grey micrite ), but it does not achieve the thicknesses common to the Atima, probably never exceeding thickness, more commonly around 100 meters.