metalliferous meaning in Hindimetalliferous sentence in Hindi
- The Ericoid Mycorrhizal Fungi Calluna, Erica and Vaccinium can grow in zinc metalliferous soils.
- Many areas, mainly on Grand Terre have some very high concentrations of metalliferous rocks.
- Other metalliferous industries took its place, as did a greater emphasis on engineering products.
- Mines Regulations and Metalliferous Mines Regulation Acts.
- The electric winders and locomotive were to be the first ones installed in a metalliferous mine in Britain.
- These rocks are rich in minerals and metalliferous sulfide ores such as Galena, Sphalerite, Chalcopyrite and Bravoite.
- The Metalliferous Mines Regulation Act 1872 brought the mines of Cornwall under the provisions of the wolfram and arsenic.
- During the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, Cornwall was among the most significant metalliferous mining regions in the world.
- Towards the end of the orogeny the emplacement of a metalliferous deposits of the region ( primarily copper and tin ).
- He also served as joint secretary to the Royal Commission on Mines and the Royal Commission on Metalliferous Mines and Quarries.