• मानसिक प्रक्रमण
|mental: चिबुक मंदबुद्धिता|
mental processing meaning in Hindimental processing sentence in Hindi
- Wundt measured mental processing speed by likening it to differences in stargazing measurements.
- This is where the mental processing starts.
- Wundt applied this to mental processing speed.
- Through conversation, the student is in charge of his or her own mental processing.
- Subvocalization, therefore, cannot be used in the mental processing of the activity being studied.
- But we don't know much about the mental processing of colour beyond the retina.
- Cognitive impairments include deficits in memory, attention, mental processing speed, and problem solving.
- The brain images, however, showed big differences in mental processing only with the unpleasant smells.
- Other researchers have discovered that mental processing in change blindness begins even before the change is presented.
- Speech Mode Hypothesis is the idea that the perception of speech requires the use of specialized mental processing.