• मीडिया फिल्टर
|media: मीडिया संचार|
|filter: निष्यंतक निस्पादक|
media filter meaning in Hindimedia filter sentence in Hindi
- Synthetic media filters are usually electrostatically charged to increase efficiency.
- These bypass the traditional media filters and conventional wisdom.
- Media filters are also used for cleaning the effluent from septic tanks and primary settlement tanks.
- Next, it is run through a multi-media filter where it undergoes primary treatment by removing turbidity.
- Backwashing of granular media filters involves several steps.
- This is like an oversized pleated media filter that has to be installed by a professional.
- Pleated media filters of the type you see in home improvement stores catch about 20 percent of the dust.
- A . C . opted to disconnect his electronic air cleaner and replace it with a high-efficiency media filter.
- Obviously, both clubs were heavily coached, but this gave fans a chance to see them without the so-called media filter.
- They do not provide treatment to improve water quality, though some are attached to a media filter bank to remove pollutants.