• मूल्य मान
|measure: माप मापक यंत्र|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|value: अहमियत मान्यताएँ|
measure of value meaning in Hindimeasure of value sentence in Hindi
- Most of the standard measures of valuing stocks are on his side.
- It's price to earnings ratio-- a measure of value-- is just 9.80 times.
- The money must be only a medium of exchange and measure of value.
- Money is value, money is a measure of value, money is condensed value.
- Educational mind is the supreme measure of values in the creativity of Shirvani.
- The stock also looks cheap by Altfest's favored measure of value, the price-to-earnings ratio.
- Using more suitable measures of value, Makino said he found plenty of buying opportunities.
- Investment Value is a subjective measure of value, a'value-in-use', whilst accountancy concept of Value-in-use.
- Exergy in a sense can be understood as a measure of value of energy.
- It's price to earnings ratio-- a measure of value-- is just 9 . 80 times.