• जोड़ा बनाना
• सुबह की प्रार्थना
• प्रातःकालीन प्रार्थना
matins meaning in Hindimatins sentence in Hindi
- The office of Matins is composed of one to three nocturns.
- "Responsoria " occur in both Matins and Vespers.
- Matins, Lauds and Compline usually occur during the night hours.
- In the Benedictine office, matins followed the Roman liturgy quite closely.
- Matins or the Office of Readings is the longest hour.
- The Matins Gospel read on Great Feasts of the Theotokos is always.
- They should refrain from singing Matins and other Latin hymns.
- That night, the Matins of Lamentation is normally celebrated in the evening.
- Matins is the longest and most complex of the daily cycle of services.
- The Matins Gospel read on this day is from the Gospel of Matthew.
- the first canonical hour; at daybreak