• मिलन सतह
• संगम तल
• संगम सतह
|mating: संगम संसर्ग समागम|
|surface: बाह्य परत तल धरातल|
mating surface meaning in Hindimating surface sentence in Hindi
- Woodworking joints may be fitted by chalking one of the mating surfaces.
- Thus the mating surfaces to be joined must be kept clean.
- It does so by inhibiting contact between mating surfaces, reducing friction and associated heat.
- The mating surface seals to the cylinder head with a rubber O-ring style gasket.
- The main wear in electromagnetic couplings occurs on the faces of the mating surfaces.
- It has a good abrasion resistance but is better suited to soft mating surfaces.
- Mated surfaces between touching parts like gears are often sized.
- Other failure modes are severely grooved / damaged clutch mating surface, grease loss, and cracking.
- An HSK toolholder has both a tapered shank, and a flange with a mating surface.
- A resultant colossal mate surfaces, watches him die, and sinks down again to the seabed.