mast cell meaning in Hindimast cell sentence in Hindi
- The IgE antibody attaches to surface receptors on airway mucosal mast cells.
- Endogenous heparin is localized and stored in secretory granules of mast cells.
- Macrophages might reasonably be grouped with mast cells, both being tissue cells.
- Mast cells containing histamine packets gather when an allergic reaction is occurring.
- Fc?RI is found on epidermal Langerhans cells, eosinophils, mast cells, and basophils.
- The classification of mast cell activation disorders was laid out in 2010.
- It does not prevent the actual release of histamine from mast cells.
- Urticaria pigmentosa is characterized by excessive amounts of mast cells in the skin.
- Doctors can confirm the presence of mast cells by rubbing the baby's skin.
- Generally, mast cells are also involved with eosinophils in the protection against nematodes.
- a large connective tissue cell that contains histamine and heparin and serotonin which are released in allergic reactions or in response to injury or inflammation