masking meaning in Hindimasking sentence in Hindi
- But there was no masking the obvious _ they need one.
- Cochran told Ito, barely masking his threat of an appeal.
- Nor does it mention masking feelings to buoy similarly suffering customers.
- Is this just a facade, often masking an ugly racism?
- You're masking that with marijuana or alcohol ."
- The excess caulk will be pushed over onto the masking tape.
- On race day, masking tape was used for car numbers.
- Bourque in Detroit, a winged wheel masking his spoked B?
- The battle lines are clearly drawn with ropes and masking tape.
- _Usually are masking feelings of inferiority or need for approval.
- the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it; "the cover concealed their guns from enemy aircraft"
- scenery used to block the audience''s view of parts of the stage that should not be seen
- the blocking of one sensation resulting from the presence of another sensation; "he studied auditory masking by pure tones"