• मैश टन
• संमर्दन टन
• सम्मर्दन टन
|mash: कुचला हुआ मिश्रण|
|tun: एक नाप एक बड़ा पीपा|
mash tun meaning in Hindimash tun sentence in Hindi
- This requires a vessel known as a mash tun, which is often insulated.
- Lochside was latterly fitted with a cast iron mash tun and open stainless steel washbacks.
- This includes the installation of a new mash tun, new stills and new wash backs.
- Three floors were removed to make room for four copper stills and a mash tun.
- The Glenspey mash tun was the very last fitted by Newmill engineering before they closed down.
- The milled grain is mixed with hot water in a large vessel known as a mash tun.
- In 2010 Kilbeggan became a fully operational distillery once again, with the installation of a mash tun and fermentation vats.
- Some mornings, he takes a little of the mash from the mash tun and _ presto ! _ breakfast cereal.
- The polished steel mash tun and kettle dominate the bar area; and they brew their own beer on a weekly basis.
- Tours of the facility can be arranged by reservation as well . mash tun can be seen in the background ]]