mark off meaning in Hindimark off sentence in Hindi
• सीमांकन करना
• भेद करना
• सही का निशान लगाना
|mark: धब्बा छाप निशान|
|off: से अलग छूट छुट्टी|
- While handling one or more users, mark off which behaviors are displayed.
- Every day is another that they get to mark off their calendar.
- Headstones, mausoleums, statuary or simple plaques typically mark off the individual graves.
- In Spanish, em dashes can be used to mark off parenthetical phrases.
- Instructions : Apply masking tape to egg to mark off geometric areas.
- How can I get the marks off without messing up the furniture?
- Four columns were placed to mark off a promenade through the trees.
- Q . How can I get ballpoint pen marks off a painted wall?
- Stone walls mark off the property lines and many run across the tract.
- On Monday, police used barricades to mark off an area for the protesters.
- set boundaries to and delimit; "mark out the territory"
- put a check mark on or near or next to; "Please check each name on the list"; "tick off the items"; "mark off the units"
synonyms：, , , ,