marchland meaning in Hindimarchland sentence in Hindi
• सीमावर्ती प्रदेश
• सीमांत भूमि
- Karla Kuban and " Marchlands "?
- The marchlands of the region, which had long resisted Buyid authority, were finally subjugated.
- _" Marchlands " by Karla Kuban ( Scribner, $ 23, June ).
- Nothing decisive was achieved, but a series of castles were constructed as a marchland defensive barrier.
- S�leymanshah, joined by his vassal beys, crossed into the Georgian marchlands and encamped in the Basiani vale.
- In 2011, Kingston was a cast member on British supernatural series " Marchlands ", portraying Helen Maynard.
- Located near the River Banwy, the community includes the village of Llanerfyl, several farms and wide tracts of marchland.
- In "'1987 "', Helen and Eddie Maynard rent Marchlands and live with their two children.
- After winning several awards for short stories, Kuban attempted a novel _ and what a novel " Marchlands " was.
- Although the exact geographic extent of Diauehi is still unclear, many scholars place it in the Georgian marchlands as it follows the Kura River.