manacle meaning in Hindi
[ 'mænəkl ] sound:manacle sentence in Hindi
• बेड़ी डालना
• हथकड़ी डालना
- Two were found Wednesday morning, their hands and legs manacled.
- I miraculously managed through the thick, crushing manacles of anguish.
- Here are the grieving survivors, there the manacled felons.
- Next, he'll have G . K . in manacles.
- These guys looked as if they'd been manacled on ice.
- The condemned are blindfolded and have their hands manacled behind their backs.
- Obiang has manacled the opposition; we feel like prisoners,
- Eventually he abducts Rebecca and she is manacled in his old cell.
- He tricks death by trapping Hades in his own manacles.
- By the third set, cramps had settled into both legs like manacles.
- shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist; usually used in pairs
- confine or restrain with or as if with manacles or handcuffs; "The police handcuffed the suspect at the scene of the crime"