make off meaning in Hindimake off sentence in Hindi
- But the vehicle's 8 . 1-inch ground clearance does make off-roading possible.
- It also expects the profits it makes off each item to decrease.
- They proceeded to make off with approximately $ 4 . 5 million.
- Osnard manages to ditch his superior and make off with the briefcase.
- The thieves ransacked 13 stores, making off with clothes, jewels and motorbikes.
- The trio make off with everything after a brief and brutal skirmish.
- But it still took remarkable initiative to make off with the car.
- Then, they judge how much money they will make off those individuals.
- But I've been shooting and making off-balance shots all my life ."
- Jewel thief makes off with suitcase of pearls at gem show, HONGKONG
- run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along; "The thief made off with our silver"; "the accountant absconded with the cash from the safe"
synonyms：, , , , ,