magnetic dip meaning in Hindimagnetic dip sentence in Hindi
- This balancing is latitude-dependent; see Compass balancing ( magnetic dip ).
- Norman demonstrated magnetic dip by creating a compass needle that pivoted on a horizontal axis.
- A second limitation is magnetic dip.
- When in steady straight and level flight the effect of magnetic dip is of no concern.
- Norwood is also credited with the discovery of magnetic dip 59 years earlier, in 1576.
- For 1930 the specification included " Biflex " magnetic dip and switch headlights and wire wheels.
- Magnetic dip is caused by the downward pull of the magnetic poles and is greatest near the poles themselves.
- Compass needles are often weighted during manufacture to compensate for magnetic dip, so that they will balance roughly horizontally.
- In 1856 he began at Kew a series of monthly determinations of magnetic field intensity and magnetic dip with instruments provided by Edward Sabine.
- More importantly, it included Norman's discovery of magnetic dip, the incline at an angle from the horizon by a compass needle.
- (physics) the angle that a magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon
synonyms：, , ,