• धूमिल छाप
• मैला करना
• गंदा करना
• मलिन करना
mackle meaning in Hindimackle sentence in Hindi
- Colonel McCreary retired in 1951 and was succeeded by Joseph Mackle.
- Barbara Mackle assigned her interests in the case to Gene Miller.
- (Elliott Mackle writes for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution . ).
- Joanna Mackle is Deputy Director with responsibility for international engagement.
- Not everyone agrees that the information provided by Mackle is useful and fair.
- Two plastic pipes provided Mackle with outside air.
- Later, Miller and Mackle agreed to collaborate on a book about her ordeal.
- Mackle was rescued dehydrated but otherwise unharmed.
- His teacher is named Ms . Mackle.
- He worked on a number of interesting cases including the Barbara Mackle kidnapping and the Frank Abagnale case.
- a printed impression that is blurred or doubled