• तीतर पंखी आकाश
• मैकरेल आकाश
|mackerel: छोटी समुद्री मछली|
|sky: आसमान गगन जलवायु|
mackerel sky meaning in Hindimackerel sky sentence in Hindi
- Hobbling home under a mackerel sky, I came upon a group of children.
- The songs on " Mackerel Skies ", released in 2008, are Nova Scotia heritage songs.
- As a published author, her latest publication, " Mackerel Sky ", has enjoyed American distribution.
- By extension, the term is applied also to other species such as the mackerel sky cloud formation.
- Their saccharine colors and nauseous mackerel skies, with tangerine-colored light glowing from every cutesy window, are quite disturbing.
- Extensive altocumulus formations, particularly if they take the form of undulatus are often referred to as altocumulus mackerel sky.
- :: : : Altocumulus mackerel sky is already image heavy and doesn't need an additional image unless one or two others are removed.
- A high, thin sheet of fine puffs of cloud, for instance, was called a " mackerel sky " because it suggested rows of iridescent fish scales.
- I have added your image to : commons : Category : Altocumulus clouds and added a box with a link to the Commons category in Altocumulus mackerel sky.
- Of these, two or three make it to the Bush's stage, most recently Hilary Fannin's " Mackerel Sky " and Helen Blakeman's " Caravan, " both first plays.
- a sky filled with rows of cirrocumulus or small altocumulus clouds