• मशीन मात्रक
|machine: कल बाइसिकिल मशीन|
|unit: इकाई एक एकक खण्ड|
machine unit meaning in Hindimachine unit sentence in Hindi
- At the Dixie-Narco vending-machine unit, sales jumped 33 percent to $ 50.9 million.
- Maytag's Dixie-Narco vending-machine unit, meantime, was hurt by softening demand for soft drinks.
- It also has binary units, but unlike Hopfield nets, Boltzmann machine units are stochastic.
- At the Dixie-Narco vending-machine unit, sales jumped 33 percent to $ 50 . 9 million.
- On 1 July 1958 the Vasylivska village council was included into milking machine unit s were introduced.
- Sales will fall because the company spun off Selecta AG, its vending machine unit, earlier this year.
- Last year, the new cement machines unit boosted industrial plant sales, which rose by 700 million marks, or 82 percent.
- With machine unit sales in South Africa almost doubling, Barlows Equipment's " order book is strong, " the company said.
- Hadley said Maytag's vending machine unit, Dixie-Narco, turned in a strong quarter along with its Hoover vacuum cleaner operations in North America.
- It is then fed to an air cycle machine unit which regulates the temperature and flow of air into the cabin, keeping the environment comfortable.