machine language meaning in Hindimachine language sentence in Hindi
• मशीन भाषा
• मशीनी भाषा
• यंत्र भाषा
|machine: कल बाइसिकिल मशीन|
|language: बोली भाषा शब्द|
- It provides type inference and is compiled to machine language by LLVM.
- His original interpreters and metamachines were written directly in a pseudo-machine language.
- :It is easy to decompile pretty much any program into machine language.
- Writing in 8080 machine language, Allen finished the program before the plane landed.
- High-level languages are translated into machine language using a compiler or an assembler.
- In some cases, a special program for entering machine language numerically was provided.
- X + Y, and X-Y are two read-only registers within the machine language.
- IMP allows the programmer to inline machine language instructions in the IMP source code.
- Operation : The ARGUS name of a Machine Language command or an ARGUS-only command.
- The other type of subroutine was delivered in machine language with a Macro wrapper.
- a set of instructions coded so that the computer can use it directly without further translation
- a programming language designed for use on a specific class of computers