machetes meaning in Hindimachetes sentence in Hindi
- A recent documentary showed a live execution by machete in Burma.
- I saw people running through the streets with machetes and clubs.
- Death squads cut off the faces of their victims with machetes.
- Scores of other Hutu were wounded with machetes by Hutu militias.
- Suddenly, she grins, and holds up three gleaming machetes.
- Pro-junta thugs brandishing machetes jeered in the streets below.
- Despots, using machetes to kill, ravish their scant possessions.
- Six were released and eight were hacked to death with machetes.
- Ballard then slit the boy's neck with a machete.
- They cut me with a machete, and they killed me.